Complaint Review: Fast Loans 4 Me

• Reported By: Becky C — Brunswick Ohio
Fast Loans 4 Me
Internet USA

Fast Loans 4 Me Hacked My Bank Account Internet

I was checking my bank account when I noticed I was overdrawn by $22 from bouncing a check. That is odd. I don't even have the capability to write checks on my account. I waited till later in the day to check my account online to see the preview and saw that it was a "check" written by my significant other (who is NOT on my account) written to FastLoan4Me in the amount of $30.

He (nor I) have never taken a loan out with them, or any of their affiliates. When I tried to contact them, the phone number leads no where. I emailed them and am I fairly certain I will not hear back. Needless to say, I am thinking my next step will be a police report. I am going into my bank to chance accounts so this does not happen again. I have read several other reports where it happens numerous times repeatedly. I cannot afford that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2013 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-Loans-4-Me/internet/Fast-Loans-4-Me-Hacked-My-Bank-Account-Internet-1055070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast Loans 4 Me