Complaint Review: Fast Loans 4 Me

• Updated: Wed, July 03, 2013

• Reported By: mary — Largo Florida
Fast Loans 4 Me
Internet USA

Fast Loans 4 Me These people are ROBBING me with an unauthorizd check they FORGED Internet

Dont have any idea how this company got my bank account but the took another $30 from my account within 2 weeks of the first $30 they stole out of my account.

HOW DO THESE PEOPLE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH STEALING PEOPLE'S MONEY BECAUSE I READ I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE.

I LIVE IN FLORIDA AND WE JUST PASSED A NEW LAW WITH VERY STRICT PENALITIES ON THESE INTERNET LOAN COMPANIES TAKING ADVANTAGE OF MILITARY AND VETERANS!!  AND I AM A VETERAN AND DISABLED SO PLEASE HELLP ME GET TO THE BOTTOOM OF THIS.

THANK YOU.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2013 07:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-Loans-4-Me/internet/Fast-Loans-4-Me-These-people-are-ROBBING-me-with-an-unauthorizd-check-they-FORGED-Interne-1064312. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast Loans 4 Me