Complaint Review: Fast Loans 4 me

• Reported By: apartida67 — Kyle Texas
Fast Loans 4 me
Internet USA

Fast Loans 4 me tryed to steal from my checking account Internet

on 6/6/2013 fast loan 4 me tryed to send a electronic check through my checking account. This account was for my kids so I never kept much money in it so they did not get anything, but was charged an isf charge of 30 dollars, and because I monitor my accounts every day. I caught it and ended up having to close the account. when I tryed to call the number the bank gave me for these people I got a racording and could never get someone on the line, I went to the web site and requested an explination and noone will respond. These people have no morals, they need to be stopped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2013 08:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-Loans-4-me/internet/Fast-Loans-4-me-tryed-to-steal-from-my-checking-account-Internet-1057182. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast Loans 4 me