Complaint Review: Fast Loans For Me

• Reported By: MADD — Chicago Illinois
Fast Loans For Me
Internet USA

Fast Loans For Me Unauthorized Charges Chicago Internet

I get an email from my bank this morning just to discover a $30 charge for some loan place called Fast Loans 4 me.  I have never taken a loan with this company before in my life or never even heard of them.  I don't know who the hell they think they are to just go take money out of people's accounts unknowingly that's crazy I hope someone gets a lawsuit going against their fraudulent a**es.  I'm pissed b****rds

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2013 04:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-Loans-For-Me/internet/Fast-Loans-For-Me-Unauthorized-Charges-Chicago-Internet-1065790. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast Loans For Me