Complaint Review: Fast Loans for me

• Reported By: Iowateach — Kansas
Fast Loans for me
fastlaons4me.com unknown, Select State/Province USA

Fast Loans for me Conatact Federal Trade Commission unknown Nevada

The same things have happened to me.  Out of nowhere there was a check that got deducted for $30.  The bank is still trying to figure it out.  In the meantime I have contacted a couple places.  I have made a complaint with the Federal Trade commision and the National Consumers League.  Websites are ftc.gov and nclnet.org.  The more people complain they more they will look at it.  Get you info to them so they can find them and stop this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2013 02:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-Loans-for-me/unknown-Select-StateProvince/Fast-Loans-for-me-Conatact-Federal-Trade-Commission-unknown-Nevada-1058926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast Loans for me