barn

• Submitted: Sun, October 26, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, October 26, 2008

• Reported By:Pueblo Colorado
Fast Melt 30
extremeacaiberry.com/e_pop/index.php?affID=68&subaffID=228913182&opt=401224 Internet U.S.A.

Acai Berry Power 500 - Fastmelts30 I aggred to try the sample, the very day I got my sample they charged my debit card Internet

I agreed to try the sample of Acai Berry Power 500 and I got the sample on Sat. On Sat. they also took $89.31 out of my debit card. I have tried to get them and have failed. I tried to get to them by the internet and saw this site. I signed up so that I might enter my displeasure with this company. They are a total rip-off.

Grouchy
Pueblo, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2008 08:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-Melt-30/internet/Acai-Berry-Power-500-Fastmelts30-I-aggred-to-try-the-sample-the-very-day-I-got-my-sampl-384928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast Melt 30