Complaint Review: Fast Track Meds

• Submitted: Wed, October 05, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, August 07, 2012

• Reported By: Jason — Allentown Pennsylvania United States of America
Fast Track Meds

Fast Track Meds - Fastrackmeds A gentleman with an Indian accent who called himself Mike always answered the phone. Internet

*Consumer Comment: phone number 818-900-1998

I could not afford the price of my medication here in the USA so I went online to try and save money. The company said that they could really save me a bunch by not using my actual prescription and instead going around the FDA. I was despaerate because I have had 3 heart attacks recently. Neeless to say I gave $260 to this "Mike" fellow and never received my meds.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2011 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-Track-Meds/internet/Fast-Track-Meds-Fastrackmeds-A-gentleman-with-an-Indian-accent-who-called-himself-Mike-785091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast Track Meds

phone number 818-900-1998

AUTHOR: gman - (United States of America)

I believe the same incident happened to me. They call themselves something different now. I sent the money they requested and no order. I have to send more money to recieve my order. And they changed the amount I needed to send to half within the first minutes of speaking. Is this similar to your expierience?