Complaint Review: Fast Track to Cash Flow

• Reported By: GESchroder — Sherwood Park Alberta
Fast Track to Cash Flow
#20, 10 Carleton Drive St Alberta, Alberta Canada

Fast Track to Cash Flow Credit Card Ripoff St Alberta Alberta

Be careful giving your credit card number to Fast Track.  They will cheat you.

I attended a free seminar and gave them my phone number.  They phoned me and offered me a free book if I pay $10 for shipping and handling.  Nothing more was agreed to.  I received the book and also started receiving junk mail from them incuding a magazine.  Seven months later, my credit card was charged $52.45.  Now they claim that by accepting the free book, I agreed to pay for their magazine subscription.  They claim they sent me an e-mail saying that.  I don't remember such an e-mail, and most e-mails from 7 months ago are now deleted.  Do they maybe wait that long so that you cannot prove they are lying?  If they offer you a free book be aware that it is very expensive!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2013 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-Track-to-Cash-Flow/St-Alberta-Alberta/Fast-Track-to-Cash-Flow-Credit-Card-Ripoff-St-Alberta-Alberta-1109495. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast Track to Cash Flow