Complaint Review: Fast Train College

• Reported By: Ronald M. — Miami Florida United States of America
Fast Train College
10701 SW 104 St. Miami, Florida United States of America

Fast Train College Ana Collado Made me commit fraud Miami, Florida

Fast Train College is the biggest scam ever. They tell you they can get you a legit High School Diploma after the first 3 months you stay there. So I applied for financial aid and attended Fast Train like a dumb ass.I felt like the school was a scam because everybody got awarded for the dumbest things so I stopped going after the 5Th month and found this website that already had a report on Fast Train. I have been trying to find a way on how to report them because I keep getting mail from financial aid and I refuse to pay because of some con artist. Can somebody help me please.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2012 08:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-Train-College/Miami-Florida-33176/Fast-Train-College-Ana-Collado-Made-me-commit-fraud-Miami-Florida-938822. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast Train College