Complaint Review: Fast Train

• Updated: Tue, January 03, 2012

• Reported By: sixtysixjc — Florida United States of America
Fast Train
Internet, Florida United States of America

Fast Train Fast Train II fast train salle mae rip off non accredited credits not transfered Internet, Florida

I've read all other reports and complaints.

Truth.
I was just a young student wanting to learn entering German Vargas office.He made it seem as if the only way I could enter was with a Private Loan (When Federal Grants cover me for over amounts). I met alot of upset classmates even Instructors. They just sit you in a classroom and tell you to go over the book. No hands on training. No projects. Nothing fun. Nothing to keep your passion alive. I failed half of this. Mind you, All the courses I took were nothing in training for your certs. Just a bunch of bogus advanced classes to get you stuck. No tutoring. Just a bunch of cranky eldermen in the field.

Sallemae started charging me meanwhile I was still in the school. They jacked up my interest rate costing me about 8grand more. All of which is in Collections and I am fighting for because why pay if they broke the rules first? Suppose to charge you as soon as you finish your schooling when you get employment.

I tried to go back in, repeat classes, do everything over. All they require is, MORE OF YOUR MONEY.

The people in charge are totally bogus and got a bunch of online degrees. Everything can be hacked now a days. I know of students passing that way. I even had the chance but I was too late.

Don't waste your time.

Really.

Learn it on your own or go to an actual college. These private schools just want your money and don't care about your future or well being. Im collecting all of these complaints and documents. Trying to get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2012 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-Train/Internet-Florida-/Fast-Train-Fast-Train-II-fast-train-salle-mae-rip-off-non-accredited-credits-not-transfere-817366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast Train