Complaint Review: Fast appliance service

• Reported By: Diane — East Quogue New York
Fast appliance service
, Select State/Province USA

Fast appliance service Buyer beware Stoneybrook new york

On June 28 we called for service on our refigerator around 5pm..we were told someone would arrive between 6pm and midnite...at 12:30. We were called to let us know someone was on their way..it would be a $200.00 fee upfront for service cash only....Dan was tech that came out told us part to fix would be 748.75 plus tax could not quarantine would fix problem.advised to buy new refrig and apply 200.00 towards price of 868.95... Showed us a photo on his phone of refig we would get..told us it was in stock..had to give him a check for 300.00 to order it..said it would be delivered on that following Tuesday...on Tuesday we were called late..that they were having trouble getting it in said it would be Thursday or sat...never happened..then put off till Monday...Tuesday...finally told us..it was out of stock had a lrger unit..which would not fit...

So on July 9th I called to cancel and get my 300.00 back..he the so called manager advised me he would mail it out that day..would not give me address to come pick it up..they would mail it..by Friday had not received it..called again..receptionist advised it would go out that day...now as of Monday..July 21 still no check..when I called to complain manager called me a snotty b***h..still have not recevied my check..I was lied to over charged,we went to pc Richards and got a better refrig for 375.00 half of what they were charging...I would be where before calling these people..biggest rip off in new york..also their emai is fastapplianceservice@gmail does not work...their address is 2188-175 nesconset hwy  stonybrook,ny 11790... Phone 631-588-0191....631-599-7490

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2014 11:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-appliance-service/Select-StateProvince/Fast-appliance-service-Buyer-beware-Stoneybrook-new-york-1164249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast appliance service