Complaint Review: Fast cash (Nasx Brown)

• Submitted: Thu, June 05, 2014

• Phone: 407-360-9304
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Fast cash ,Nasx Brown, SCAM Florida

Contacted by an Alex with Fast cash loans from Florida. Asked me if I was interested in a loan which I was. He asked me to get a green dot card with $250 on it just so they could verify an account and that I would get the loan transferred the same day. Did all of this, they took the $250 off the card and then said my credit score was too low for a loan but offered to western union the funds to me for an additional $220. This company scewed me greatly today and they should be dealt with for taking advantage of people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2014 10:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-cash-Nasx-Brown/internet/Fast-cash-Nasx-Brown-SCAM-Florida-1152389. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast cash (Nasx Brown)