Complaint Review: Fast cash

• Reported By: Chuck — Bremen Georgia United States of America
Fast cash
436 Newnan Road Carrollton, Georgia United States of America

Fast cash No ethics, no truth, no integrity Carrollton, Georgia

I recently borrowed $750. on mt 2008 HONDA lx from Fast Cash.

They required collateral. After 3 payments, I fell behind because I was hospitalized for heart failure. I called and told them I would catch up as soon as possible. We live on my disability check, so it was hard to catch up because of medical expenses. I missed the May and June payments.

On Friday July 20th my wife called and said we would be in to pay the late fees and penalties. We had no transportation as they had repossessed my car two weeks earlier. On Monday we got a ride in to pay the $412. in late fees and penaltis. (He had agreed to lower the daily late fees from $8.00 to $4.oo

We went up to the counter to pay and were told thet had sold my car. We asked how that could be when we werre just told Friday to come in and pay the penalties. I almost had a heart attack when I found out my only means of transportation was sold for late payments without even giving me notice.

The owner was called in. They had noted on their card that they sent me 5 notices. This was not by registered mail. It is statistically impossible for 5 pieces of mail, mailed on 5 different days to be misplaced.

The owner said he would reverse the sale if I paid him $1,784. Since I came in with $412. I could not give him $1,784. He said, "well, it's too late. Unfortunately, I had stuck my contract and the cash receipts in the glove compartment and he refused to give them back to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2012 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-cash/Carrollton-Georgia-/Fast-cash-No-ethics-no-truth-no-integrity-Carrollton-Georgia-916710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast cash