Complaint Review: Fast loan 4 Me

• Updated: Thu, June 13, 2013

• Reported By: Brian J Lener — cahokia Illinois
Fast loan 4 Me
Internet USA

Fast loan 4 Me FAST LOAN FOUR ME DEBITED 30.. FROM MY ACCOUNT 2 DAYS AGO!!! WHO ARE THESE SCAMMERS I WANT MY MONEY BACK AND THEM CAUGHT! Internet

Fast loan 4 me took 30 bucks from my account yesterday and I was online researching this company when i came across this website and was shocked when I read how many people have been scammed by this company just within the same time frame as me. I have notified my bank of the scam and they said the check lready cleared now I have to make a fraud report. I want these people caught who ever they are taking our hard earned money!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2013 09:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-loan-4-Me/internet/Fast-loan-4-Me-FAST-LOAN-FOUR-ME-DEBITED-30-FROM-MY-ACCOUNT-2-DAYS-AGO-WHO-ARE-THESE-1059039. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast loan 4 Me