Complaint Review: Fast loan 4 me

• Reported By: Tiff — Taylor Michigan
Fast loan 4 me
Internet USA

Fast loan 4 me These thieves ruined my life. Internet

Fast cash loan 4 me ruined my life. I have never done business with this company. Nor have I ever visited their website. But they were periodically taking $30 from my personal checking account which I have no checks attached to and writing theirself $30 checks. While over drafting my account in the process. I have never had any problems with my chsae account until this yet chase will not refund the money and they want me to close my account as well as pay for the money and overdraft fees that these criminals assetted to my account. I am a young pregnant mother struggling to take care of my 4 year old son by myself because my husband left us and I don't need this added stress. The government needs to shut these thieves down and have them pay back all the money they have taken from people like myself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2013 02:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-loan-4-me/internet/Fast-loan-4-me-These-thieves-ruined-my-life-Internet-1058476. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast loan 4 me