Complaint Review: Fast loans 4 you

• Updated: Thu, June 13, 2013

• Reported By: Iowateach — Iowa
Fast loans 4 you
Internet, Kansas USA

Fast loans 4 you I have read your reports and the same thing happened to me. Luckily I found it the first month they did that to me. The bank doesn't know if they can help me or not. But I did some internet research and the Federal Trade Commision handles things like this. Go to ftc.gov to file a report the more people that do this I think they will take it seriously and shut them down. Internet Kansas

Make a report with the Federal Trade Commision about this scam.  I did some research online about what we can do about this since the banks can't do much.  I went to the Federal Trade Commission site which is ftc.gov and filed a complaint.  You can either file a complaint online or call them.  The more people that do this maybe they can shut them down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2013 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-loans-4-you/Internet-Kansas/Fast-loans-4-you-I-have-read-your-reports-and-the-same-thing-happened-to-me-Luckily-I-1058903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast loans 4 you