Complaint Review: Fast loans fastz

• Submitted: Thu, April 18, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 18, 2013

• Reported By: Paula — Mesa Arizona
Fast loans fastz

Fast loans fastz Loans 4you today This company took $30 out of my account today using the name Fast loans fast. I don't know these people so I called my bank and had them check into it. They said last month $30 was taken out by a comp Internet

This cash loan companies takes money out of your account using various names every month. In my case they are taking $30 each time. So far they have used the names Fast loans fast and Money 4 you today.

I went online to check them out and both companies have a website but they are the same company. I tried calling the number they show but never talked to a live person so had to leave messages which they have never returned.

My bank says I can file a claim but since they are using different names they can't put a stop to them taking money out if they use another name next time. So now I have to close out my account. My guess these people aren't even in the US.

My advice to you is to be very careful what info you give out over the Internet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 08:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-loans-fastz/internet/Fast-loans-fastz-Loans-4you-today-This-company-took-30-out-of-my-account-today-using-the-1044225. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast loans fastz