Complaint Review: Fast500Cash

• Submitted: Sat, February 02, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, February 02, 2013

• Reported By: mary ann — Fremont California United States of America
Fast500Cash

Fast500Cash Made a $450 loan that ends up in total of $2070 of repayment, Internet

I made a $450 loan from Fast500Cash and then before I know it, they are charging me approximately $1600 for service fees and interest alone on top of $450 loan.

I called them to check if the fees were within legal restrictions. They were not helpful at all. I began to question whether if this was legal. The fees and interest were way too high for what was a merely $450 loan. I have been paying $135 for five months now and my balance remains the same: $450. They said $135 monthly is to renew the whole loan whatever that means.

I decided to google up and found this rip-off report. I was relieved that I wasn't the only one who thought I was being ripped off. I must warn everybody who considers a quick loan from Fast500Cash - DO NOT even go there! Go elsewhere with a reasonable interest and whatnot for payback.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2013 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast500Cash/internet/Fast500Cash-Made-a-450-loan-that-ends-up-in-total-of-2070-of-repayment-Internet-1007785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast500Cash