Complaint Review: FastLoan4Me

• Updated: Wed, June 19, 2013

• Reported By: Lori — Euclid Ohio
FastLoan4Me
Internet USA

FastLoan4Me A fee of $30.00 was electronically deducted from my checking account of 6/12/13. I did not give any authorization for this withdrawal. I had never contacted this site, but had contacted a different site, which is where I assume they got my bank account information. The electronic deduction said I had given an electronic signatrue, which I did not.  Internet

I had an electronic deduction for $30.00 automatically taken from my checking account on 6/12/13 from FastLoan4Me.  They said they had my electronic signature, which they did not.  I never contacted them or allowed this deduction.  I had contacted another loan agency, who had my banking information, which is where I assume they got my info from.  I tried contacting them several times, it is impossible to talk to anyone or leave a message.  They are praying on people who are already having financial problems.

Lori

Euclid, Oh

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2013 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FastLoan4Me/internet/FastLoan4Me-A-fee-of-3000-was-electronically-deducted-from-my-checking-account-of-612-1060335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FastLoan4Me