Complaint Review: FastLoan4Me

• Updated: Mon, June 17, 2013

• Reported By: Linda — Sterling Colorado
FastLoan4Me
Internet USA

FastLoan4Me Called and called even after I ask them not to and charged my personal account $30.00 without my knowledge. Internet

I was checking to see if I could borrow money for a high dental bill.  I do not have good credit due to my health and as I was searching and pay day loans kept coming up. I received a call and I could not understand the man on the phone.  I ask him to slow down and I was answering his questions when he said there would be a fee.

I immediately told him no and I hung up.  He proceeding to keep calling one right after the other and I again told him no and do not call again.  Then when I checked my back account, as I do on a regular basis, there was a $30.00 draft from FastLoan4Me.

The bank told me I had to call them as they couldn't do anything. I have tried several times and I get transferred and then told they are told they are too busy just go to their website. There is no way to get customer service on their website and I do not want to fill anything in and then they make another charge against my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2013 06:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FastLoan4Me/internet/FastLoan4Me-Called-and-called-even-after-I-ask-them-not-to-and-charged-my-personal-accoun-1059860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FastLoan4Me