determination

• Updated: Fri, May 24, 2013

• Reported By: Kathy — Richmond Virginia
FastLoan4Me
Internet USA

FastLoan4Me Complete Scam Operation!!! Never EVER even heard of FastLoan4Me.. Internet

I went into my checking account just doing my regular weekly check only to find, on May 14, 2013, a INCLEARING CHECK (which is an electronic check) for the amount of $30 from a company called FastLoan4Me. I had NO clue who this company was and had most certainly NOT applied for a loan from any company so I immediately contacted this company to see what the heck was going on. I only received a recording saying that they were "busy with other customers so please stay on the line to leave a message so a customer service rep could promptly return my call"....only to then immediately be disconnected. I attempted to call back at least 6-7 more times with the same result over the next 4-5 hours. In the mean time I contacted my bank and began the process to dispute this check/charge. Then on May 22, 2013, just 2 weeks later when making my weekly bank account weekly check again low and behold what did I find but ANOTHER INCLEARING CHECK for $30 from FastLaon4Me....Now I am MORE than furious!! I go online to do some further research and find LITERALLY hundreds of similar complaints about this company from others like myself that have been victimized by these scamers.....my question now is how are they allowed to continue this practice?? How is it that no one has been able to stop them from raping the American Public like this? What can be done to stop them?  I have, personally, posted reports about them on every possible site that I can find in hopes of letting as many people as possible know about them. I am disabled, now living on limited income so $30 here and there may as well be a $100....this is devastating to me!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2013 07:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FastLoan4Me/internet/FastLoan4Me-Complete-Scam-Operation-Never-EVER-even-heard-of-FastLoan4Me-Internet-1053527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FastLoan4Me