Complaint Review: FastLoan4Me

• Reported By: NinaE — Hendersonville Tennessee
FastLoan4Me
Internet USA

FastLoan4Me I have been ripped off! Internet

I got up this morning and logged in to my bank account.  I found that this company has debited my checking account for $30.00 without my permission.  I immediately called my bank and will be filing papers refuting charges against this fraudulent company.  I've called the phone number on the check for them, ended up with busy signal.   I will be glad to learn this company (probably some person) gets caught and the book thrown at them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2013 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FastLoan4Me/internet/FastLoan4Me-I-have-been-ripped-off-Internet-1067374. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FastLoan4Me