occasions

• Updated: Fri, June 21, 2013

• Reported By: napa21 — arlington Massachusetts
FastLoan4Me
Internet USA

FastLoan4Me They entered my checking account without permission an took 30 dollars  Internet

Some how this loan company got my account info and deducted 30 dollars with a check.This was done online.Here is the check number an the deduction.It has  Pay to the Order  of  FastLoan4me  and down on the left corner of the check it has a phone number  1-775-376-7646 but there is no way to get a hold of them also the have an e-mail listed on the web site

Support@fastloan4me.com  but it come back as an error. I have talked to my bank Citizens and filed a complaint. Is there anything else I can do.  I noticed a lot of people are having the same problem.We have to shut these guys down.

Below is the check

06/20/2013   Check   99230    $30. [continued below]....
.....00

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2013 05:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FastLoan4Me/internet/FastLoan4Me-They-entered-my-checking-account-without-permission-an-took-30-dollarsnbsp-1061125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FastLoan4Me