Complaint Review: FastLoan4Me

• Updated: Wed, July 10, 2013

• Reported By: Wanda Jennings — Lagrange Georgia
FastLoan4Me
Internet USA

FastLoan4Me This company has debited my checking account on 4 occasions. I can not reach them via telephone and have sent several emails to them with no response. I did not apply or receive a loan from them. Now I must close my checking account to stop them from accessing my account. Internet

*Author of original report: report fastloan4me to the united states government

This company has debited my checking account on (4) occasions.. I did not apply for a loan or have received any  funds from them.. I have tried to reach them via telephone and have sent many email and can not reach them.

I am having to close my checking account to stop them from accessing my fund..

How can this company be stopped from stealing funds from the public?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2013 03:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FastLoan4Me/internet/FastLoan4Me-This-company-has-debited-my-checking-account-on-4-occasions-I-can-not-reach-1065785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FastLoan4Me

report fastloan4me to the united states government

AUTHOR: Wanda Jennings - ()

everyone who has been scamed by fastloan4me..please report them to the federal trade commission.

the website is  www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov.  if enough complaints are received, the federal government will do an investigation on fastloan4me.