Complaint Review: FastLoan4Me

• Reported By: Diva2.5 — York Pennsylvania
FastLoan4Me
Internet USA

FastLoan4Me Unauthorized Debit of Funds from Personal Bank Account Internet

This company debitted my bank account 3 times!  Each time was for $30 and with limited income at this time, they put my account into negative status.  When my bank gave me the phone number to call, there was no mention of the company name, it gave you the option to go to "the website where you applied" for email assistance.  I NEVER applied for anything from this company.

Through googling the company name, I came across this website and found a different phone number for the company.  Of course I call I get the message that "due to high call volume, my call cannot be answered".  I called every hour on the hour for 4 hours and got the same message.  Now I have to close my account and open another which is a huge inconvenience to me!  Plus I have to go through the process of having MY money returned to me which my bank informed me could take anywhere from 10 to 90 days!  I am fuming mad!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2013 06:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FastLoan4Me/internet/FastLoan4Me-Unauthorized-Debit-of-Funds-from-Personal-Bank-Account-Internet-1064080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FastLoan4Me