Complaint Review: FastLoan4me

• Updated: Fri, July 05, 2013

• Reported By: ElderM — Cal City Illinois
Internet USA

FastLoan4me AKA FastLoan4me.com Third-Party Hackers Internet

Third-Party Hackers invaded my desktop.  I believe they entered by posting an "upgrade" to both my facebook account and my email account.  Once I clicked to upgrade, my computer would not give me access to either of these accounts.  I finally resolved both matters - only to find out that FastLoan4me had retrieved my bank information and submitted a phony authorization to deduct $30 from my account - twice (June 26 & 28).  Along with nsf fees, my account in now in the negative.  Of course the website and contact number are both frauds and has posed as a loan company, but they are not.  How can people avoid having to close out accounts over and over again simply because of a choice to make online transactions using our bank information?  Please find the people behind FastLoan4me and have them face the consequences they have caused so many people, especially those of us who prefer to use the computer to pay our bills online.  Like me I know most people clear our browsing history but our bank information remains on our computer.  Why?  How can we these third-party thieves be blocked from viewing anybody's information?  This has to be rectified and I'll be so glad when technology can get a handle on this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2013 09:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FastLoan4me/internet/FastLoan4me-AKA-FastLoan4mecom-Third-Party-Hackers-Internet-1064573. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FastLoan4me