Complaint Review: FastLoan4me

• Updated: Thu, July 18, 2013

• Reported By: Jbuschm — Indiana
FastLoan4me
Internet USA

FastLoan4me FastLoan4me INTERNET SCAM Took 30.00 from my account and now forced to close account!! Internet

I just noticed today that I had an unauthorized charge go through my bank account from FastLoans4me in the amount of $30.00.  I have never had a loan or contact with this company!  When I called the bank they told me that I had to fill out fraud paperwork and it could take up to 3 months to get my money back!! The number that is associated with this fraudulent electronic check is out of service.  I am simply sick to my stomach.  As a mother of 5 children, I need all of my money, and when someone takes even 30.00 out of my account, that is a lot to make up.  I am so sickened by this.  I have no idea where to go from here.  It seems to me that the banks are pretty helpless when it comes to someone accessing your funds in your bank account!! HOW DO YOU STOP THIS!!!!!  Does anyone have a contact number for them to actually get a person to talk to!?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2013 07:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FastLoan4me/internet/FastLoan4me-FastLoan4me-INTERNET-SCAM-Took-3000-from-my-account-and-now-forced-to-close-1068002. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FastLoan4me