Complaint Review: FastLoan4me

• Updated: Fri, July 12, 2013

• Reported By: Steve — Gulf Breeze Florida
FastLoan4me
Internet USA

FastLoan4me They took $30.00 out of my checking account twice in 3 days Internet

I checked my bank's statement this morning and found out that this company has took $30.00 out of my checking account TWICE. It also said no signiture require on the check and the bank type my name on a temperory check to them.

I don't even know how they got my information and I've been told that I have been screwed! So I want my $60.00 back in my account ASAP.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2013 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FastLoan4me/internet/FastLoan4me-They-took-3000-out-of-my-checking-account-twice-in-3-days-Internet-1066467. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FastLoan4me