Complaint Review: FastLoan4me

• Updated: Wed, May 22, 2013

• Reported By: cindy — Palatine Illinois
FastLoan4me
Internet USA

FastLoan4me Total ripoff - was charged twice $30.00 for a loan I never received or applied for. They do not answer phone or email. I am pissed and cannot afford $60.00. Internet

I have been charged twice at the tune of $30.00 each for something I never applied for nor ever received.  I never heard of this company.  How can they just take money out of people's checking accounts - this is inscrupulous!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2013 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FastLoan4me/internet/FastLoan4me-Total-ripoff-was-charged-twice-3000-for-a-loan-I-never-received-or-applie-1052978. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FastLoan4me