Virgin

• Reported By: MUDD — Canton Ohio
FastLoan4me
Silver Springs, MD Internet USA

FastLoan4me Unauthorized check was created for $30 Internet

I was reviewing my account online on Sunday June 16 2013 and discovered an unauthorized "check" dated June 13, 2013 has been created using my information for a $30 payment to this organization without my knowledge. I had never heard of them until this. I will be closing my account on Monday. I tried to call the phone number listed on the check 775-376-7646 and got a recording. I have seen similar postings on this website. Just adding mine to the list.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2013 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FastLoan4me/internet/FastLoan4me-Unauthorized-check-was-created-for-30-Internet-1059572. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FastLoan4me