Complaint Review: FastLoan4me

• Updated: Fri, May 17, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Holland Michigan
FastLoan4me
Internet USA

FastLoan4me Unbelievable!!! $30 taken out twice from my account. I DID NOT apply or authorize these transactions. I went to the site and read the terms. It states that a one time non-recurring fee of $30 would be applied to account if you choose to use their services. Also stated that a representative would be in contact to verify this. I NEVER applied nor received a phone call from them. I will not stop until I get my money back!! Internet

Unbelievable!!! $30 has been taken from my account twice. I never authorized or signed up for anything with this company. I visited the site and pulled up the terms. It states that if you choose to use their services a one time non-recurring fee of $30 will be charged to your account. Also stated that a representative would be in contact to confirm your activation. This is a complete rip-off and I will not stop until I receive my money back. How in the world can this sort of thing happen?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2013 09:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FastLoan4me/internet/FastLoan4me-Unbelievable-30-taken-out-twice-from-my-account-I-DID-NOT-apply-or-autho-1051846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FastLoan4me