hidden

• Updated: Wed, July 10, 2013

• Reported By: Judy — Casa Grande Arizona
FastLoan4me
unknow unknown, Select State/Province USA

FastLoan4me rippoff $30.00 from my checking account with out my authorization unknown unknown

Fastloan4me took out of my checking account $30.00 with out my authrization. I did not even apply for a cash loan with this company. I am very angry that they can do this.  That must be how they make their money by ripping off people.  I hope I can get them to put it back but probably not they will be laughing to their bank and it will be like pulling teeth to get it back into mine,.

I wish i knew what can be done with them and other companies like them

v

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2013 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FastLoan4me/unknown-Select-StateProvince/FastLoan4me-rippoff-3000-from-my-checking-account-with-out-my-authorization-unknown-unk-1066013. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FastLoan4me