comfort

• Reported By: Karen R — Grand Island Nebraska
FastLoan4me.com
Internet, New Hampshire USA

FastLoan4me.com internest scam & fraud Internet New Hampshire

I was checking my bank acct today and see a check withdrawn from my acct for $30.00. The check was withdrawn from my acct with a generic check number and says my signature not required.

I have not applied for a loan, clicked on any emails that says my funds are ready as I get a lot of these emails. I just wonder how these companies are getting my information and others as well.

I have no idea who is responsible.  I tried to call the phone number on the front of the check, 775-376-7646 and I  also got the same response, that they were way too busy and I could not talk to anyone. I checked out the website  www.FastLoan4Me.com and got no where other than to this fraud report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2013 06:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FastLoan4mecom/Internet-New-Hampshire/FastLoan4mecom-internest-scam-fraud-Internet-New-Hampshire-1060637. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FastLoan4me.com