Complaint Review: FastLoan4me.com

• Submitted: Tue, June 11, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, June 11, 2013

• Reported By: Cyndi — Baltimore Maryland
Internet USA

FastLoan4me.com Fraudulently removed money from my bank account multiple times in multiple names Internet

This company has removed money from my checking account a total of five times now, in three different names. They never answer the phone number displayed, they dont respond to the "contact us" link on the website, and without more information such as a person;s name, the company location, etc., the ploice say they cannot do anything about it. The bank cannot do anything about it because I was hospitalized the first time it happened and I never caught it in time and by the time they did it a second time, I had a "previous history" with them collecting from my account. Now they have taken money again, in different names. What can I do?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 08:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FastLoan4mecom/internet/FastLoan4mecom-Fraudulently-removed-money-from-my-bank-account-multiple-times-in-multipl-1058184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FastLoan4me.com