Complaint Review: FastLoan4me.com

• Submitted: Thu, May 16, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, May 16, 2013

• Reported By: DontHaveTimeForThis — Overland Park Kansas
Internet USA

FastLoan4me.com Heated!!! This company who I never heard of, took $30 out of my checking account on May 13! How can this happen?!!! Internet

How can companies endorse such behavior? They should not be able to make profits off innocent people.  I want the $30 that was illegally taken out of my account.  I've never heard of this company, let alone applied for a loan from them.  Justice needs to be served and it needs to be served now.

On May 13th, there was an unauthorized debit from my checking account.  I went to the website and it doesn't give any helpful information and when calling the number, all it does is send you to a voicemail that does not pick up, just a busy signal.  $30 adds up and I want mines back!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2013 01:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FastLoan4mecom/internet/FastLoan4mecom-Heated-This-company-who-I-never-heard-of-took-30-out-of-my-checking-1051470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FastLoan4me.com