Complaint Review: FastLoanFast

• Updated: Mon, April 29, 2013

• Reported By: sdt1948 — trinity Texas
FastLoanFast
Carson City, Nevada United States of America

FastLoanFast FastLoanFast4me This company took another $30.00 dollars from my bank account without my permission. I don't even know these people and the check they used is completely bogus. Carson City, Nevada

Well this company FastLoanFast4me took another $30.00 out of my checking account in the form of a bogus check. I don't know where to turn. My bank said they can't help me with this deduction and I will have close out my account and open a new one. This is a pain for my checks are direct deposited and I pay my bills out of this account. What can I do to stop these people. I don't even know these people and have never applied for a loan from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2013 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FastLoanFast/Carson-City-Nevada-/FastLoanFast-FastLoanFast4me-This-company-took-another-3000-dollars-from-my-bank-account-1046798. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FastLoanFast