Complaint Review: FastLoanFast

• Submitted: Tue, February 19, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 19, 2013

• Reported By: Christine Larson — Stickney Illinois United States of America

FastLoanFast Deducted $30 from my checking account Internet

This company deducted $30 from my checking account (causing an overdraft charge),without any forewarning.  After getting some info from my bank, I tried to contact them.  Monday was President's day, so no answer.  Tuesday I gat directed to the account dept where no one answers the phone, and of course voice mail is full.

Can someone please tell me how to avoid the scam artists?  My husband SWEARS he did not ask for any online loans, nor did he give out bank/card info.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FastLoanFast/internet/FastLoanFast-Deducted-30-from-my-checking-account-Internet-1016819. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FastLoanFast