Complaint Review: FastLoanFast

• Submitted: Tue, February 05, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 05, 2013

• Reported By: MsPaulette — Bedford Heights Ohio United States of America
FastLoanFast

FastLoanFast I check they printed up also shows CheckProcess Customer Service Charged my checking account $30.00. I didn't know who they are and where they got my information. Internet

My checking account was charged a $30.00 fee from this company called FastLoanFast.  I have never done business with them and I do not know who they are.  They printed up a check and sent it thru my bank.  On the bottom of this fradulent check also shows Check Process -866-678-3482.  FastLoanFast's phone number is listed as 775-200-1525.  I keep calling but I only hear that I'm caller #10, no one never answers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2013 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FastLoanFast/internet/FastLoanFast-I-check-they-printed-up-also-shows-CheckProcess-Customer-Service-Charged-my-c-1009311. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FastLoanFast