Complaint Review: FastLoanFast.com

• Submitted: Wed, April 17, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 17, 2013

• Reported By: R. S**** — Riverdale Illinois

FastLoanFast.com Fast Loan Fast CHECK FRAUD-CONSUMER BEWARE! Internet

I just happened to check my checking account balance. What I saw has truly angered me.  This company "FastLoanFast.com" had presented a bank draft on my checking account in the amount of $30.00.  I have never heard nor have done business with this company.  I called my bank's 800 number immediately (4:00am) to inquire what this was all about.  The young lady suggested I call FastLoanFast and talk with them about the check draft and then call the bank back to file a depute and close my checking account.

Well, I first visited the website address they gave on the check draft.  There is no such website for FastLoanFast.com.  So I called the number shown on the check draft and got an automated recording stating that I had reached the "Loan Verification Dept." The recording also suggested that I email them, and that I could get the email address from their website (which does NOT exist).

I then googled the name and found complaints from other individuals who had had the same fraudulent practice perpetrated against them.   I immediately call my bank again and explained to the Customer Service Rep what information I had found on the internet.  The Customer Ser. Rep. immediately issued a dispute notice within the bank and authorized mailing me the necessary forms to file a dispute and suggested I withdraw the balance in my account and put a freeze on my account until I could go into a branch office to close the account number and request a new account number.  I also intend to contact my State's Commerce office to notify them of this company's fradulent practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2013 03:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FastLoanFastcom/internet/FastLoanFastcom-Fast-Loan-Fast-CHECK-FRAUD-CONSUMER-BEWARE-Internet-1043883. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FastLoanFast.com