Complaint Review: FastLoanFast.com

• Submitted: Mon, April 15, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 15, 2013

• Reported By: BH — Avonmore Pennsylvania

FastLoanFast.com Unauthorized Transaction Internet

As with all other reports on this company, I found a $30.00 withdrawal on my banking account today.
went to my bank branch to get information to contact them.....web domain is no longer available.

I have no idea who they are or where they got my banking information but this is Bull.....    These people need to be stopped - I have made numerous complaints via email, telephone, in writing to the authorities but it just continues.

Some one needs to figure out a way to stop them.   We work hard for our money and don't need it being stolen from us, unauthorized.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2013 09:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FastLoanFastcom/internet/FastLoanFastcom-Unauthorized-Transaction-Internet-1043349. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FastLoanFast.com