Complaint Review: FastLoans4me

• Submitted: Fri, June 14, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, June 14, 2013

• Reported By: anoymous — Dayton Ohio
Internet USA

FastLoans4me $30 was taken out of my checking 3 times, once causing an overdraft without my knowledge or consent. Internet

FastLoans4me has withdrawn $30 3 times from my checking account without my knowledge or permission.

I reported this to my bank and they put the funds back into my account including reversing overdraft.

I noticed this has happened every other month at the end of the statement cycle. This was reportrd to BBB and 3 crediting reporting bureaus.

My bank says thay have dealt with this situation more than a few times.

I am closing out this account along with the debit card and opening new ones.

I have been very fortunate to have a bank that works with me and handles the disputes quickly.

People please beware and look at your bank statements every day if possible on line.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2013 10:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FastLoans4me/internet/FastLoans4me-30-was-taken-out-of-my-checking-3-times-once-causing-an-overdraft-without-1059150. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FastLoans4me