Complaint Review: FastLoans4me

• Updated: Fri, June 14, 2013

• Reported By: Shannara — Shannon Mississippi
FastLoans4me
Internet USA

FastLoans4me Never Even Heard of These People Until Today...Tried to Pass a Check at My Bank and NOW Overdrawn!!! Internet

I received a notice from my bank about an hour ago telling me I was overdrawn. A check was put in against my account for $30.00 in my son's name.  He's not on my account.  I've never been to their website until today when I googled them.  The bank charged me $35 for the overdraft and I'm going to have to pay another $35 to get a stop pay put on this so they can't try again.

I am on disability and I sure can't afford this.  Is there any way at all to get my money back on this?  Are there any 'lawsuits' going on regarding these people?I tried calling the phone number the bank gave me and tried to reach customer service, then a recording saying due to high volume of calls leave a voice mail then it either disconnects or goes to a busy signal.  775-376-7646 or 775-200-1525 are the two numbers I have for them.

This is ridiculous.  Yes, I was dumb and back in January I had applied for an 'online' loan.  I have NOT done any since and will NOT do any.  I've been 'hit' in my bank by now a total of four 'companies' trying to take money from my account that I'd never even heard of.

FastLoans4Me websites states on it...we are NOT a lender.  If not a lender how the heck can they even do this?  All the hits when I googled them.

It's not easy to close and open an account when on disability.  It can take well over a month to two months to get it back on direct deposit.  These people are thieves.  I wish luck to anyone trying to contact them.  If someone does a lawsuit on them, I'm in for it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2013 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FastLoans4me/internet/FastLoans4me-Never-Even-Heard-of-These-People-Until-TodayTried-to-Pass-a-Check-at-My-B-1059164. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FastLoans4me