Complaint Review: FastMelts - Total Cleanse - Fit Factory

• Submitted: Tue, November 11, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, November 25, 2008

• Reported By:Geneva Illinois
FastMelts - Total Cleanse - Fit Factory
http://fastmelts30.com/; http://totalcleanse.net/; http://www.fitfactory.com/ Internet U.S.A.

FastMelts - Total Cleanse - Fit Factory Total Scam Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Please Contact Us So that We Can Give You A Better Experience

I saw an advertisement on my Facebook page for Oprah's new diet. It had her picture. I clicked on it and was taken to a blog about a mother's weight loss journey. There were two links to free trial samples of Acai Berry and Total Cleanse. I ordered the trial sample for both.

After I ordered the merchandise, the Acai Berry was charged to my credit card account under the name "FastMelts30" with the phone number (877) 859-1069. I was informed that the product would ship within a week.

I went back to the site after I did not receive an order confirmation. I saw buried in the terms and conditions that if I did not cancel the order within 2 weeks of the order, I would be charged $79.99 a month for the Acai Berry. I googled the phone number and found a lot of reports of scams by this company and also the Acai Berry is nothing more than sugar from this company.

I immediately called to cancel my order, even though I never receive the product. I was on hold for almost an hour before I reached a custmer service person. My order was cancelled and I received a cancellation number. To date, I have not received my product.

A few days later, my credit card was charged $29.95 by a company called Fit Factory. I never authorized this charge. I contacted my credit card company and disputed it. My credit card company told me to try and call the company in the mean time. I called and after being on hold was told that part of my Acai Berry order was a 7 day trial of "Fit Factory." There was no such disclaimer in the Acai Berry site. He did credit my account.

I did receive my Total Cleanse order, but again, they had buried in their terms of service I would be charged $79.99 if I did not cancel within 15 days of shipment. I tried calling the number on their invoice: (866) 320-0038 and it was either busy or dropped the call after three rings.

I was able through other scam site able to cancel my Total Cleanse order through an on-line customer chat website: (((Redacted))). I have a copy of the transcript. I was told I would receive a confirmation number in my e-mail.

Do not fall for this scam like I did. I can't believe Oprah would allow her name to be attached to such companies like this!

Geneva, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2008 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FastMelts-Total-Cleanse-Fit-Factory/internet/FastMelts-Total-Cleanse-Fit-Factory-Total-Scam-Internet-1032214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FastMelts - Total Cleanse - Fit Factory

Please Contact Us So that We Can Give You A Better Experience

AUTHOR: Conniea78 - (U.S.A.)

Hello my name is Connie. I'm the customer service agent for Bromalite's Customer Service Department. I noticed your complaint and wanted you to know if you have any concerns or problems to please contact my manager directly. Her email is falon@verifyyourorder.com or if you call our customer service line 1-866-897-0663. We would be more than happy to take care of anything that I can for you. Our hours are Monday thru Friday 8am-5:30pm MST.
We are extremely busy, and sometimes it can be difficult to get through on the toll free line, so that is why I encourage you to use my managers e-mail for the quickest response.
If you call the customer service line any of the representatives are willing and able to assist you. Thank you for your time and have a great day.

Connie, CSA