Complaint Review: Fastcash4me.com

• Updated: Thu, June 27, 2013

• Reported By: Debra — 34208 Florida
Fastcash4me.com
Internet USA

Fastcash4me.com Every month this company has taken $30.00 out of my account for total of 180.00 not including the bounce fees I have incurred Internet

Every month for the past 6 months this company has taken $30.00 for a loan I didn't even want. I am on Social Security and this has made me negative so by the time my check comes in it is ate up by bank fees.

I have went to bank and they took it off one month but won't do it again. They want me to close my account but I can't because it's always negative thanks to this company. Call the number and it say's it's filled up to go to website. Send a email and it just gets sent back. I don't know what to do!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 05:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fastcash4mecom/internet/Fastcash4mecom-Every-month-this-company-has-taken-3000-out-of-my-account-for-total-of-1062462. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fastcash4me.com