Complaint Review: Fastcash.org Jack Smith

• Updated: Wed, November 27, 2013

• Reported By: tjbrowm — Orange New Jersey
Fastcash.org Jack Smith
Orlando, Fl , Select State/Province USA

Fastcash.org Jack Smith Kevin Smith I was scammed out of $200. for a $1500. loan. The SCAM ARTISTS claimed that my credit score was the reason I need to make this deposit to show credibility and would be returned in 30 to 45 mins along with the requested loan amount. Now they are blaming Western Union for me not receiving the loan amount and my $200 deposit. I wish to file criminal charges against them and advise everyone to be careful putting your information online because of crooks like them. Orlando, Florida

Fastcash.org stole $200.00 from me in the form of cash via Greendot money pak card. I was told to load it with $200.00 to establish credibility and I would receive my deposit back along with the $1500 loan I requested and Fastcah.org lied and said I was approved for. When I confronted Fastcash about being a scam the Rep got very rude and stopped answering my phone calls. Kevin Smith of Fastcash.org claimed my loan process is being held up because of Western Union but will not give me a phone number to contact Western Union to get my $200.00 back. Now I really am farther in a financial bind being $200.00 shorter from what I needed the loan for originally. I wish to sue/file charges!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2013 04:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fastcashorg-Jack-Smith/Select-StateProvince/Fastcashorg-Jack-Smith-Kevin-Smith-I-was-scammed-out-of-200-for-a-1500-loan-The-SCA-1102717. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fastcash.org Jack Smith