Complaint Review: FasterJags owner Brian Welker

• Updated: Fri, March 08, 2013

• Reported By: Dale Bakken — South Hazelton British Columbia Canada
FasterJags owner Brian Welker
7715 Robin Road, Dallas, Texas United States of America

FasterJags owner Brian Welker - paid him $900 over 7 weeks ago and received nothing. He will not respond to e-mails or phone calls Dallas, Texas

I have never had to file a Ripoff Report in all my years of Internet purchasing until now. Faster Jags looks legitimate at first glance and has been active on line for years. I guess I should have read the Ripoff Reports before ordering.

Anyway I ordered over $900 in Jaguar parts on January 16, 2013 of which WELKER billed my credit card instantly and indicated the parts would be shipped in a couple of days and now 7 weeks later I have still received nothing and WELKER refuses to reply to any of my phone messages or e-mails.

Judging by the number of other Faster Jags / Brian WELKER complaints I suggest a class action law suit at the least. But maybe he is incarcerated now and that is why he can't ship me my parts...only license plates, but even that would be something.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2013 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FasterJags-owner-Brian-Welker/Dallas-Texas-75209/FasterJags-owner-Brian-Welker-paid-him-900-over-7-weeks-ago-and-received-nothing-He-w-1025775. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FasterJags owner Brian Welker