Complaint Review: Fastloan4me

• Updated: Fri, June 21, 2013

• Reported By: quiffer — Washington
Fastloan4me
Reno, Nevada USA

Fastloan4me, Fast Loan Fast, Loan4utoday scam, fraud, $30, payday, loan, website, lender, theft, checking, account, electronic, check, signature Reno Nevada

Just signed into my online checking account and discovered a $30 'electronic generated check' stating no signature required and charged my account.  Had to close account, file fraud dispute and file complaint with Washington Attorney General.  OTHER Readers...please notify your state's Attorney General office, they have an online complaint form and is really the only way to stop these scammers as they will stop them from being able to lend, and thus stop them from charging your account in your state.

I tried to call their customer service and couldn't speak to a person, then upon further search discovered another phone number where i was told that I could call my bank and issue a "Stop Payment" on the check, but  that would cost me $35-45 and would therefore be MORE than the $30 they had already charged me to try to keep me from knowing that I could DISPUTE the charge at no cost and trying to further their theft and scam.  They've even calculated their $30 rip off amount on an amount that's less than the national average for "Stop Payment" charges by the bank to try to keep customers from reporting them.

On top of that, they sell your information to 100's of lenders. I began getting calls from 8am - 7pm, for 3 days, non stop and finally had to change my phone number.  All of them with middle eastern accents, probably at a call center in India, and have no idea what is even happening as most countries don't have the same type of banking system, credit bureaus etc that we do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2013 08:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fastloan4me/Reno-Nevada/Fastloan4me-Fast-Loan-Fast-Loan4utoday-scam-fraud-30-payday-loan-website-lender-1060968. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fastloan4me