Complaint Review: Fastloan4me

• Updated: Mon, June 24, 2013

• Reported By: jenn86 — Houston Texas
Internet USA

Fastloan4me FRAUD!!! Debited money from my account Internet

Fastloan4me is a complete FRAUD! They debited $30.00 from my bank account on 6/21/2013. I try calling number listed on check that they used, I dont not even have checks. I tried calling that number and it says due to high call volumes my call will be transferred to a voicemail it transfers me over and then hangs up. Due to this I know have to change my account number, and had overdraft fees charged to my account. These people need to be caught, because it shows that I am not the only victim.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2013 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fastloan4me/internet/Fastloan4me-FRAUD-Debited-money-from-my-account-Internet-1061636. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fastloan4me