Complaint Review: Fastloan4me

• Updated: Sun, June 23, 2013

• Reported By: Pisseddiva — Coatesville Pennsylvania
Fastloan4me
Internet USA

Fastloan4me Fastloan4me has taken money from my account 3 times this year without my authorization. I have never done business with them. I can't get in touch with them. When I call during the business hours I get a fast busy signal, but when I call after 5pm I get a reading that they are closed. They are stealing not only from me I'm sure. I work too hard to have my money stolen from a company that hasn't provided me with a service. I read their website, the $30 is a one time transaction, well that one time transaction has been debited from my account a total of 3 times. Not cool at all! #pisseddiva Internet

Fastloan4me has stole money from me on 3 separate occasions without my authorization. When you try to call between the hours of 9-5 you get a fast busy signal and if you call after 5 you get a recording giving their hours of operation. I have never done business with this company. on their website it sTate's the $30 fee in a one time fee. Well they have taken it from my account a total of 3 times, once in march and again in may and June. How can they do this. They need to be shut down. Stealing from consumers is not color at all!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2013 05:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fastloan4me/internet/Fastloan4me-Fastloan4me-has-taken-money-from-my-account-3-times-this-year-without-my-auth-1061395. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fastloan4me