Complaint Review: Fastloan4me

• Reported By: dalm8tianwv — martinsburg West Virginia
Fastloan4me
Internet USA

Fastloan4me Fastloan4me is a scam!!! Internet

Fastloan4me is taking money out of many bank accounts (mine especially).  They start off with $30.00.  I went to their website to try to talk to someone.  the phone number is disconnected and thetheir 'email support' comes back 'unknown'.  I do not know how these people received my banking information (route # and bank account #).  I have had two people call me about this since I have my telephone number on here.  You can call me, this company is from Africa..you know the people who will offer you millions of dollars because someone died in their family and want to spread the wealth.

If you do not go to your bank and disupute this $30, they will take it out again.  I had to close my checking account and open a new one.  I can't pay bills online anymore because these people will get my account # again.  My bank manager said these people from Africa have sophisticated technology computers to get your money.  What a scam!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2013 06:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fastloan4me/internet/Fastloan4me-Fastloan4me-is-a-scam-Internet-1049276. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fastloan4me